Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

Need help with polish and misc medals and pins

Article about: Can anyone identify these medals and pins? Most look Polish. Some US and a couple odds and ends. Does anyone see anything of interest? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks. FG

Default Need help with polish and misc medals and pins

Can anyone identify these medals and pins? Most look Polish. Some US and a couple odds and ends. Does anyone see anything of interest? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

FGNeed help with polish and misc medals and pinsNeed help with polish and misc medals and pinsNeed help with polish and misc medals and pinsNeed help with polish and misc medals and pinsNeed help with polish and misc medals and pinsNeed help with polish and misc medals and pinsNeed help with polish and misc medals and pinsNeed help with polish and misc medals and pinsNeed help with polish and misc medals and pinsNeed help with polish and misc medals and pinsNeed help with polish and misc medals and pinsNeed help with polish and misc medals and pins

Default Re: Need help with polish and misc medals and pins

Cross of Valour, the medal for the 1918-1921 war, the Tenth Anniversary regained independence, and medals for long-time sluzne for X and XX lat.Oczywiscie original

Thank you for the reply. Much appreciated. Any other comments would be helpful. And Yes, I will be selling them. I collect only US WW1 now, so these have to go. Does anyone know the value of these if sold as a grouping? Also, if I have an honest value here, I don't have to sell on ebay. I really do not like their selling practices and they are getting worse. Thank you again for your time.

FG

?

Please remove spinners off badges and then make some pictures. That would help in proper identification. Badges as fallow in the last pic, from left:
    - Border guard
    - National Police Academy
    - 34 Infantry Regiment

?

In the 7th picture the first badge is for US civil air patrol the badge next to it is a US Air Force Enlisted men's badge both are 60s 70s era

Good day or night,

Thanks to all who responded. The information led me to more information. I did as requested on taking pictures of the backs with the screw backs off. I will try and add them to this email. Sorry they are not the best pics. I am using a small digital camera that's not up to the task. I could find no definite markings on the backs. Thanks again and good night.

ForrestNeed help with polish and misc medals and pinsNeed help with polish and misc medals and pinsNeed help with polish and misc medals and pins

Congratulations,

All the badges are original with proper screw-nuts. The identification made above by other forum members was correct.

Regards,
    JacekMed

Agreed with Jacek, the Polish badges and decorations are all genuine.

Cheers,
    Tony
    All thoughts and opinions expressed are those of my own and should not be mistaken for medical and/or legal advice.

"Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday." - John Wayne

Thank you gentlemen, the forum once again comes through in a time of need.

Forrest