Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Original Pre-war Vis Holster with Vis Pistol

Article about: Here’s a very interesting Vis rig that was up for sale earlier this year. Fascinating provenance. Enjoy . . . Tony

Default Original Pre-war Vis Holster with Vis Pistol

I have bought a while back an original Pre-war vis holster. I also bought a original 1939 dated vis pistol to go in it.

I have included the pictures.

Justin1939
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Original Pre-war Vis Holster with Vis Pistol   Original Pre-war Vis Holster with Vis Pistol  

Original Pre-war Vis Holster with Vis Pistol   Original Pre-war Vis Holster with Vis Pistol  

Original Pre-war Vis Holster with Vis Pistol   Original Pre-war Vis Holster with Vis Pistol  

Original Pre-war Vis Holster with Vis Pistol  

Default Re: Original Pre-war Vis Holster with Vis Pistol

Hi Justin, both items look really nice.

Cheers, Ade.

What can I say ? Just GREAT !!!

3mk
    ?

Thats in GREAT CONDITION!
    These are getting rarer and rarer

Hi Justin,

Great idea for a thread. The venerable Vis wz.35 “Radom” is certainly worthy of its own spot on this forum. Perhaps others will post examples from their collections. Both pre-war and occupation are welcome.

Justin, congratulations on acquiring on of the holy grails of Polish militaria collecting. That is a fine looking pistol. Unfortunately, I cannot say the same about the holster. It is a modern copy - one of several types on the market. I understand this type to be made in Poland for the re-enactor market. There are several incorrect elements, among them the stitching, the metal hardware, and the impressed WZ35, which is a fantasy stamp. Original holsters were not stamped in this way. I am sorry to pass this news to you, but as this is a collector forum (among others reasons) it’s important to point out any non-genuine items posted as genuine.

Regards,
    Tony

3mk
    ?

I agree with Tony about the holster,from what I know there would be a red stamp instead of wz.35 impressed on the holster

A.J. Zawadzki telling the truth.
    This is a copy of the holster.

My 1939 rig.

Regards,
    T.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Original Pre-war Vis Holster with Vis Pistol  

3mk
    ?

Your a lucky man Tony finding a pre-war VIS in Canada is almost impossible due to our strick gun laws

Nice looking Radom VIS rig Antek!

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast