Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Polish Army Photo

Article about: Here is a new find - Polish Army parade - unknown date and location. Any feedback is appreciated - Thanks !

Default Polish Army Photo

Here is a new find - Polish Army parade - unknown date and location.

Any feedback is appreciated - Thanks !
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Polish Army Photo  

Any possibility of a higher resolution image to allow zooming in?

Regards,
    T.
    All thoughts and opinions expressed are those of my own and should not be mistaken for medical and/or legal advice.

"Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday." - John Wayne

Thanks and here is better one, I hope.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Polish Army Photo  
    Last edited by A.J. Zawadzki; 04-14-2015 at 03:42 AM. Reason: rotate and crop photo

Unfortunately only marginally better as the detail is lost due shakiness resulting from the camera's slow shutter speed. I was hoping to pick up a regimental badge or shoulder strap details. The wz.35 rogatywki and wz.36 uniforms do indicate that this event took place post 1935. Sorry I can't offer you much more than that.

Regards,
    Tony
    All thoughts and opinions expressed are those of my own and should not be mistaken for medical and/or legal advice.

Thanks - will use flat bed scanner tonight

Is there anything on the back like a date or a photo studio stamp?
    Chris......

Quote by meyle77 View Post
    Thanks - will use flat bed scanner tonight
    I don't think that will help. The problem is with how the original photo was taken, not your photo of the photo. But go ahead and give it a try if you wish.

Cheers,
    T.

Thanks - here is a better scan
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Polish Army Photo   Polish Army Photo  

Last edited by meyle77; 04-15-2015 at 01:48 AM.

Thanks for your efforts. Although as I suspected, a higher resolution photo only gives a better view of the blurriness of the original photo. Nothing new is revealed. And sorry, I am unable to decipher the text on the reverse.

Regards,
    Tony

Perhaps Tom from Warsaw who goes by 'Thomas the Tank Engine' and frequents this forum might have a go translating the scrip? He did a great job with some obscure scrip on document I posted a while back.

Just suggesting

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast