Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

Polish backpack

Article about: I have this Polish backpack, which was found in the old farm's attick in Estonia. I'am wondered that this is a not first Polish backpack found in Estonia. Probably that backpack came to Esto

?

Default Polish backpack

I have this Polish backpack, which was found in the old farm's attick in Estonia. I'am wondered that this is a not first Polish backpack found in Estonia. Probably that backpack came to Estonia with a Soviet soldiers whor retreat from Lithuania, or that backpacks was sent to Estonia in 1940 year to Estonian army ( due of known that the Poland was sent to Estonia wz 39 helmets, and partially wz 31 helmets and Vickers type light tanks)
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Polish backpack   Polish backpack  

Polish backpack   Polish backpack  

Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

3mk
    ?

Default Re: Polish backpack

Nice backpack in good condition and it still has its original stamps!
    Is it for sale?

?

Really I just have it, but do not have other Polish uniforms to equip with that ranec. And I have no idea what trhe value could be for that kind of items
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

3mk
    ?

Ill try looking at how much these go for and Ill try giving you a far price
    You find alot of intresting stuff in Estonia I never heard of the Polish wz.39 helmets and I never knew the Estonian army used Polish items

3mk
    ?

I was looking around Allegro.pl (The Polish version of ebay)
    And they usally go for 100 zloty=36$

Hi Dimas,

That’s a nice looking backpack, a wz.33 model if I’m not mistaken. The red production / acceptance stamps look entirely correct for pre-war. Michalmag, one of our members here, would be able to provide more information on these.

Quote by 3mk View Post
    I was looking around Allegro.pl (The Polish version of ebay)
    And they usally go for 100 zloty=36$
    While these are not an area of expertise for me, one thing I can say for certain is that the market value for a genuine surviving pre-WW2 example is certainly well in excess of your estimate. A back pack very much like this one sold on ebay this past July for $265. Not many original examples have survived the past 70 years.

Regards,
    Tony