Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Polish Defensive Grenade

Article about: Hi , I´m interested about second war world. I have a question, that I don´t know. I´m interested about Obronny grenade. I need all posible information about this grenade, origin, manufacturi

Default Polish Defensive Grenade

Hi , I´m interested about second war world.

I have a question, that I don´t know.

I´m interested about Obronny grenade.

I need all posible information about this grenade, origin, manufacturing, models, etc, And, if anybody could send me, a photo of her transportation box of the Steel bodies, and her fuze: the WZgr31.

Thanks in advance,

Regards,

Hello Jariber and welcome to the WRF. I am relocating your question to the appropriate forum along with renaming the thread to help generate a reply with the information you are seeking.

Regards,
    Tony
    All thoughts and opinions expressed are those of my own and should not be mistaken for medical and/or legal advice.

"Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday." - John Wayne

Granat Obronny wz.33
    Not a lot of info out there really!....

Quote by A.J. Zawadzki View Post
    Hello Jariber and welcome to the WRF. I am relocating your question to the appropriate forum along with renaming the thread to help generate a reply with the information you are seeking.

Regards,
    Tony
    Hi,

Many thanks for your help. And sorry me for the mistake. I´m new for this place.

I want to learn with everybody, I wait this information about the polish grenade, that is my favourite hand grenade always.-

Thanks in advance!

Regards,

Quote by Gunny Hartmann View Post
    Granat Obronny wz.33
    Not a lot of info out there really!....
    Hi, Thanks for the web, is very interesting. I´m interested to buy one hand grenade of this type, with her original color, would be fantastic!. They´re really nice, and correctly manufactured, with good and consistent finish. I believe that were manufactured since many cities, and have the word embossed.

If somebody has a unit of this hand grenade for sale, please advise me! with original color! I think that these search everybody

Many thanks for the help, and sorry for my english level!

I wait more information, of this exciting topic!.

Thnaks in advance!

Hello Jariber,

I am out of my comfort zone here, but have found these photographs from one listed on Allegro, plus the Manufacturer, Hope that it is of some use and help to you.

Best wishes

Andrzej

Polish Defensive Grenade

Polish Defensive Grenade

Polish Defensive Grenade

Polish Defensive Grenade

Polish Defensive Grenade

What is babbit?, Is a Factory of Poland where the Obronny grenades were manufactured?

Sorry for to be out of your confort zone.

Hello Jariber,

The seller on Allegro stated that the Babbit Factory was in Warszawa (Warsaw) that was all.

Best wishes

Andrzej

Hello Meyle77,

Your right I will get my brain into gear the Manufacturers where in fact "Cholewinski & Wasowski" whose works where located in Mokotow, thanks for that, I will keep taking the Morphine.

Many thanks

Andrzej

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast