Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

Polish Hats

Article about: Greetings, I teach my latest acquisition, has brought me a friend from poland by road to Spain. Hope you like it.

Default Polish Hats

Greetings, I teach my latest acquisition, has brought me a friend from poland by road to Spain.
    Hope you like it.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Polish Hats   Polish Hats  

Polish Hats   Polish Hats  

Polish Hats   Polish Hats  

Polish Hats  

ccj
    ?

Default Re: Polish Hats

I like your caps. I've always wanted one of thi style but know too little to actually take a chance on the few I've seen for sale.

Default Re: Polish Hats

Hi Gibello, apologies for the slow reply, but thanks for sharing your recent acquisitions with us. I moved your thread to the pre-WW2 militaria section as it is more appropriate for these 'rogatywki'.

And ccj, you are wise to be cautious about purchasing one of these hats. It can be tricky to differentiate the early post war hats made for the Soviet controlled Polish Army from the pre-war ones, which are much rarer and more valuable.

Regards,
    Tony
    All thoughts and opinions expressed are those of my own and should not be mistaken for medical and/or legal advice.

"Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday." - John Wayne