Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Polish Medals Lot

Article about: I found these badges and was hoping I could get some opinions. Any help would be appreciated. Janek

Default Polish Medals Lot

I found these badges and was hoping I could get some opinions. Any help would be appreciated.
    Janek

Polish Medals LotPolish Medals LotPolish Medals LotPolish Medals LotPolish Medals LotPolish Medals LotPolish Medals Lot

Default Re: Polish Medals Lot

Polish Medals Lot

They look very nice but I'm not experienced enough to offer an opinion on their authenticity.

The 10th Anniversary of Independence medal is genuine pre-WW2. It has its correct period issue ribbon. The Polish-Soviet war veteran’s cross also looks OK. The Cross of Valour is a post war (1970’s) Polish made veteran’s issue. The 1944 dated commemorative vet’s badge I am not sure about, but possibly is for the Home Army 25th Infantry Regiment "Ziemi Piotrkowsko - Opoczyńskiej".

Regards,
    Tony
    All thoughts and opinions expressed are those of my own and should not be mistaken for medical and/or legal advice.

"Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday." - John Wayne

Thank You Tony for hellp !
    Regards
    Janek

[IMG][/IMG]