Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

Polish Military Purchase Mission in Paris

Article about: As of late I've been getting into documents. I picked up this one about three or so months ago. In April 1919, the Polish government sent delegates to Paris to buy military supplies for the

?

Default Polish Military Purchase Mission in Paris

As of late I've been getting into documents. I picked up this one about three or so months ago.

In April 1919, the Polish government sent delegates to Paris to buy military supplies for the new country. Two letters were produced introducing them to the French government; one that went with the delegates to Paris and a second for the Polish archives. I have the Polish archival copy.

Unfortunately, it is only signed by the Under-Secretary of State for Foreign Affairs (wouldn't it have been nice if it was actually signed by Pilsudski, Paderewski, et. al.?). I have been searching for the signatory, but have come up empty handed. Anyone know whose signature that is?

Cheers,

Brandon
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Polish Military Purchase Mission in Paris   Polish Military Purchase Mission in Paris  

Polish Military Purchase Mission in Paris  

3mk
    ?

Default Re: Polish Military Purchase Mission in Paris

Hey LwowAK,
    Its good to see you posting on this forum
    All I can say is thats a very intresting document sorry but I cant help with the signature