Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

Polish Pilot & Saper regiment Badges WW2

Article about: hello, can you tell me your opinion about this badges regards

nicolas
    ?

Default Polish Pilot & Saper regiment Badges WW2

hello, can you tell me your opinion about this badges Polish Pilot & Saper regiment Badges WW2Polish Pilot & Saper regiment Badges WW2Polish Pilot & Saper regiment Badges WW2 regards

Hello Nicolas and welcome to the forum. The pilot's wing appears to be a workshop made "1940" issue, made as replacement badges for those pilots arriving in the UK after the fall of France. The 2nd Corps sapper's badge is a copy. The reverse of original badges has much more pronounced die stamp relief.

Regards,
    Tony
    All thoughts and opinions expressed are those of my own and should not be mistaken for medical and/or legal advice.

"Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday." - John Wayne

Similar Threads

1. information required about Polish badges & polish highlanders?

In Polish Armed Forces in the West (Polskie Siły Zbrojne na Zachodzie) 1939-1947
    04-30-2017, 10:52 PM
  2. WW2 Polish Pilot Observers set: Pilot's photo album (Canada, Paris, U.K et cetera) and WW2 Pilot Observers wing badge

In Polish Armed Forces in the West (Polskie Siły Zbrojne na Zachodzie) 1939-1947
    11-22-2015, 10:32 AM
  3. R.A.F. Polish Pilot Service Dress and Irving Jacket, N° 316 " City of Warsaw " Polish Fighter Squadron

02-28-2012, 07:52 PM
  4. French pilot badges ?

In WW1 Allies: Great Britain, France, USA, etc 1914 - 1918
    12-04-2011, 06:25 PM
  5. Some Polish Badges - glider pilot and cloth. Good or bad?

06-11-2011, 08:31 AM