MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

Polish Radiotelegraphic Badge Award document

Article about: Hello, Do you think that this is an Polish Signal officer's award document, please ? Unfortunately it has lost its back page. I have attached the photos. Please reply as soon as possible. Th

Default Polish Radiotelegraphic Badge Award document

Hello,

Do you think that this is an Polish Signal officer's award document, please ?

Unfortunately it has lost its back page.

I have attached the photos.

Please reply as soon as possible.

Thank You

justin1939
    Attached Images Attached Images Polish Radiotelegraphic Badge Award document  Polish Radiotelegraphic Badge Award document 

Default Re: Polish Radiotelegraphic Badge Award document

Justin, I'm replying a soon as possible. Here we have the “legitimization” card for the Radiotelegraph Regiment badge. As to whether it is for an officer we don’t know. The line above the recipient’s name is blank, which is where the rank was marked on these. The card looks genuine. Why do you think there's a piece missing?

Regards,
    Tony
    All thoughts and opinions expressed are those of my own and should not be mistaken for medical and/or legal advice.

"Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday." - John Wayne

Hello, Tony.

The place for the rank only has ink dots unfortunately, where there once would have been a rank (maybe through a magnifing glass I could read it). Would there have been a second page simular to an officer's military pass showing unit postings, please ?

Thank You

justin1939

?

Many times regimental badges were awarded to civilians for their outstanding services or charity.