Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Polish-Soviet War foreign uniforms?

Article about: Hey guys Been a while since Ive posted on this forum Sorry about that! I was wondering if anyone has in their collection a foreign uniform that was used in the Polish-Soviet war with Polish

3mk
    ?

Default Polish-Soviet War foreign uniforms?

Hey guys

Been a while since Ive posted on this forum Sorry about that!

I was wondering if anyone has in their collection a foreign uniform that was used in the Polish-Soviet war with Polish insignia? All sorts of uniforms were used in the Polish-Soviet war by Polish forces American,English,Russian,German,French but Ive heard Belgian and even Japanese tunics were used! If anyone has 1 in their collection please post away!

Default Re: Polish-Soviet War foreign uniforms?

Welcome back Emil. As far as your request, you may be waiting for a while. French pattern "Blue Army" uniforms are the ones encountered on occasion (see below; others are posted on other threads here), but other foreign pattern surviving uniforms from this period are seldom seen outside museums.

Regards,
    Tony
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Polish-Soviet War foreign uniforms?  
    All thoughts and opinions expressed are those of my own and should not be mistaken for medical and/or legal advice.

"Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday." - John Wayne

3mk
    ?

Thanks for showing that example Tony! If anyone else has any to share please do so!

?

I have a Russian made tunic for Polish plutonowy in my collection along with an original Russian helmet with a very faint white Polish Piast eagle stenciled on it. The tunic has been posted in some of my display photos spreads.

Piwo