Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 12 of 48 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 22 ... LastLast

Pre-war Badge thread

Article about: by rsunday Hello, Maybe it's Latvian? Rafal Yes, it might be...

?

Default Re: Pre-war Badge thread

Quote by Semper Fidelis View Post
    Great things you have there.I will post my ..POS . I know I know it's common thing it's easy to get you don't have to have big money to buy this.Yeah see you laughing there"Hey Hey Bob come and see .This guy posted . POS !" "Oh it's so booring it's not cool badge just ignore him let's ignore him!". Seriously I like design of this badge .This is 3rd grade.Maybe someone will post silver and gold one?Would be great to see . Anyone else love this little badges? Don't be shy just tell
    Nice sport badge
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Pre-war Badge thread  

Hi ws60 - nice colourized portrait. A marksmanship badge also visible there.

Regards,
    Tony
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Pre-war Badge thread  
    All thoughts and opinions expressed are those of my own and should not be mistaken for medical and/or legal advice.

"Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday." - John Wayne

Hi.
    I was able to buy this as an interesting addition.I have badge Orlęta but it's looks different and is not enameled .Same writings on it and everything but different design ..Anyone has an idea what is this ?Kind of variation maybe?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Pre-war Badge thread   Pre-war Badge thread  

Pre-war Badge thread  

I have already Orlęta badge but it looks like this and was made by Knedler..
    Maybe any suggestions ?

Cheers.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Pre-war Badge thread   Pre-war Badge thread  

Hello Semper F,

The Orlęta badge was made by Knedler, and yours is a nice looking genuine example.

The Defenders of the Eastern Borderlands badge appears to be a miniature or a copy. Posted below is a genuine example of the full size badge.

Regards,
    Tony

All thoughts and opinions expressed are those of my own and should not be mistaken for medical and/or legal advice.

It measures 24x24 mm so its probably a miniature?

Cheers.

Yes, at 24x24mm that's a miniature version.

Thanks for your posts.

Regards,
    Tony

He sold me not saying that this is a miniature version so I wont pay this guy..It's not fair selling like this IMO =.=.Maybe this Star of the North is original at least Tony? Guess it's quite rare thing . BTW I was in a numismatic shop with my 4th class Polonia so I know what's wrong with that cross .

Cheers.

Hi there

I will need your help pls)

I have received a badge that seems to me is Polish, I have no idea about this types of goods because i collect other things.The badge seems to be a silver one,but today a have a consultation with a prof. goldsmith ,and after checking he told me that the device is only silver plated.
    So here i`ll put some pics ,and i hope you will able to tell me is it original ,and is it pre-ww2

With all my Respects
    SchokoLuck

It's parachuter badge guess it's post war ..I will just show something . Guess it's usually medal for a long merit .It's in original pocket and ( what's quite interesting) with 2 pockets with the word National Mint printed on it . One pocket was for ribbon and second was for the medal . I'm glad that the owner kept em not just threw away. Got the medal with the diploma. Medal stamped in 925 silver. Hope you enjoy ( I know that this is something common but its still nice and I guess it wasnt post in original pocket in this thread)

Cheers.

Pre-war Badge thread  

Page 12 of 48 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 22 ... LastLast