Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 27 of 48 FirstFirst ... 17 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 37 ... LastLast

Pre-war Badge thread

Article about: by rsunday Hello, Maybe it's Latvian? Rafal Yes, it might be...

Thanks for the info. I'll explain a little better what I'm looking for. I am an American soldier who was deployed in a place with Poles and qualify with your Berril 5.56mm and they with our M4 and we qualificamos as Expert Marksmanship by the Polish Army.

OK, so if I understand correctly you are after a modern Polish Army marksmanship badge. This forum does not focus on current Polish Armed Forces militaria, so I'm afraid that I cannot help you other than offering these two images I found on the web.

US soldiers receive Polish marksmanship badges | Article | The United States Army

Pre-war Badge thread

Polish Afghan Deployment - Page 73

Pre-war Badge thread

Out of curiosity, were you not issued a badge after your marksmanship training?

Regards,
    Tony
    All thoughts and opinions expressed are those of my own and should not be mistaken for medical and/or legal advice.

"Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday." - John Wayne

Quote by andrzejku98 View Post
    Just to let you know newly listed on Allegro silver Border Guards Badge, link below:

Odzn. Stra
    Let's post the pics of this fine example for posterity:

Pre-war Badge thread
    Pre-war Badge thread
    Pre-war Badge thread
    Pre-war Badge thread
    Pre-war Badge thread

Cheers,
    Tony
    All thoughts and opinions expressed are those of my own and should not be mistaken for medical and/or legal advice.

Default Armoured Badge

Knowledge share with this one. friend came around this afternoon seeking info. on this badge. appears to have the Lady's head hallmark and manufacturers logo but I would have thought it should be of a better quality. sitting on the fence at the moment.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Pre-war Badge thread   Pre-war Badge thread  

?

Quote by prosty zolnierz View Post
    Knowledge share with this one. friend came around this afternoon seeking info. on this badge. appears to have the Lady's head hallmark and manufacturers logo but I would have thought it should be of a better quality. sitting on the fence at the moment.
    It's ok. It's silver. WG stands for Wiktor Gontarczyk. Is it numbered on reverse?

A word of caution, the pre-war silver proof and Gontarczyk maker marks are both faked and applied to reproduction badges. This Znak Pancerny may be genuine, but I’d like to see good clear pictures of the reverse showing the threaded post. For what it’s worth I’d also like to see an unobscured picture of the spinner.

Regards,
    Tony

your wish is my command as it has been left with me.will take another couple of shots tomorrow. your musings seem to coincide with mine

?

Quote by A.J. Zawadzki View Post
    A word of caution, the pre-war silver proof and Gontarczyk maker marks are both faked and applied to reproduction badges. This Znak Pancerny may be genuine, but I’d like to see good clear pictures of the reverse showing the threaded post. For what it’s worth I’d also like to see an unobscured picture of the spinner.

Regards,
    Tony
    Yes, they are but there's one thing fakes miss. A picture of the reverse will clarify.

had to go to the poundshop for new batteries for camera
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Pre-war Badge thread   Pre-war Badge thread  

Pre-war Badge thread   Pre-war Badge thread  

?

Quote by prosty zolnierz View Post
    had to go to the poundshop for new batteries for camera
    Fakes have laser engraved maker marks and serial numbers. The hallmark and maker marks are stamped which is good but all of the Gontarczyk's ZP badges I have seen to date were either hand or stamped numbered. Reising's badges were not numbered. The spinner is genuine but it may come from another badge which is an old trick. Judging the badge by the threaded post perhaps a late replacement. A bit puzzling badge to me.

Page 27 of 48 FirstFirst ... 17 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 37 ... LastLast