Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 41 of 48 FirstFirst ... 31 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... LastLast

Pre-war Badge thread

Article about: by rsunday Hello, Maybe it's Latvian? Rafal Yes, it might be...

CQE
    ?

Flotylla Pinska part of Polish Navy

I found some info and picture:

Obchody Święta Niepodległości w porcie wojennym Flotylli Rzecznej Marynarki Wojennej w Pińsku. 11.11.1935

Independence Day celebrations in the port of Riverine Flotilla of the Polish Navy in Pińsk. 11.11.1935

Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Pre-war Badge thread   Pre-war Badge thread  

Pre-war Badge thread   Pre-war Badge thread  

CQE
    ?

Liga Morska I Kolonialna

I found some interesting info and a Medal in my collection

The Maritime and Colonial League (Polish: Liga Morska i Kolonialna) was a mass Polish social organization, created in 1930 out of the Maritime and River League (Liga Morska i Rzeczna). In the late 1930s it was directed by general Mariusz Zaruski and its purpose was to educate the Polish nation about maritime issues.

Apart from colonies, activities of members of the League were concentrated on the development of the Polish Navy. In the early 1930s the League started a special fund, which within 2 years collected 5.000.000 zlotys. The money was handed to the Government of the Polish Republic for the purpose of possibly fast construction of a submarine for the Polish Navy. Thus, the legendary ORP Orzeł was funded.

Mariusz Zaruski (1867-1941) - see photo -was a Brigadier-General in the Polish Army, a pioneer of Polish sports yachting, an outstanding climber of the winter and caves of Tatra Mountains. He was a photographer, painter, poet and writer, a seamen and traveler, a conspirator, legionnaire and lancer in Polish cavalry and an adjutant of Polish President.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Pre-war Badge thread   Pre-war Badge thread  

Pre-war Badge thread  
    Attached Images Attached Images Pre-war Badge thread 

Jurek, great post! Thanks for a very interesting contribution to this thread

Regards,
    Tony
    All thoughts and opinions expressed are those of my own and should not be mistaken for medical and/or legal advice.

"Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday." - John Wayne

my new badge

Nice one Igor - the 1 Pułk Lotniczy (1st Air Force Regiment).

Cheers,
    Tony
    All thoughts and opinions expressed are those of my own and should not be mistaken for medical and/or legal advice.

CQE
    ?

My old Gapa, but who made it?

Please help.
    Jurek

Pre-war Badge thread  

Jurek, my money is on this being French made for the PSZnZ. Early 1940 production.

Regards,
    Tony

CQE
    ?

Thank you Tony. By the process of elimination - it might be more French than not. That Gapa will take place of a beautiful Vietnamese Dragon adapted for so long by us. Can you move this post to a more proper place, please. My bad.

Regards,
    Jurek

CQE
    ?

Default RE: Post #400

Przysposobienie Wojskowe Pocztowcow

I found it!
    It is PWP badge by Chylinski. Please see post #400. Only 2 left for recognition, especially Kuznia Krolewska.
    Let's try harder

Kuznia Krolewska is a restaurant in Warsaw, serving 17th and 18th century dishes, they have 17/18th century displays. It is located on the grounds of former "Kuznia Krolewska " (King's Forge).

Page 41 of 48 FirstFirst ... 31 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... LastLast