Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

Pre-war Polish Army Radio Filter FP-37 - 100% original ?

Article about: I won this item a while back, it looks like the Germans captured it and reissued it to their own troops as one of the markings has been removed (which they would not have done if it was brou

Default Pre-war Polish Army Radio Filter FP-37 - 100% original ?

I won this item a while back, it looks like the Germans captured it and reissued it to their own troops as one of the markings has been removed (which they would not have done if it was brought back as a souvenir). This seems to be common practice with them for reissuing equiptment for their own use.

I have attached a picture of one with this marking on it, it is in the top left corner of the lid (it seems to be a diode (scientific symbol) sign, it is strange why they would have removed this).

I have attached picture of my one.

Please tell me as soon as possible, so I know what to tell the seller.

I have a website bookmarked with more reference, but unfortunately I can not access it at the moment, it is - ??czno?? wojskowa IIRP

Thank You

Justin1939
    Attached Images Attached Images Pre-war Polish Army Radio Filter FP-37 - 100% original ?  Pre-war Polish Army Radio Filter FP-37 - 100% original ?  Pre-war Polish Army Radio Filter FP-37 - 100% original ?  Pre-war Polish Army Radio Filter FP-37 - 100% original ? 
    Last edited by justin1939; 01-27-2010 at 03:45 AM. Reason: mistake

3mk
    ?

Default Re: Pre-war Polish Army Radio Filter FP-37 - 100% original ?

I think Its original because Ive never really seen one of these being fake,It looks like it has the ``been there`` look.