Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

Prewar Polish Army Officer's Type B Document Case, 100% original Prewar, please ?

Article about: Hello, Is this Polish Army Officer's Type B Document Case, 100% original Prewar, please ? I think that maybe, it was made as an export in Prewar Germany because of the "Nappa" butt

Default Prewar Polish Army Officer's Type B Document Case, 100% original Prewar, please ?

Hello,

Is this Polish Army Officer's Type B Document Case, 100% (apart from maybe the missing metal clip hooks on the end of the strap, please ?) original Prewar, please ?

It has hopefully and extremely rarely seen, its original strap still attached and its original stationery attachment.

It has a "BM" impressed into the hook attachment (shown in a photograph) and another on the back of the front closure strap metal reinforcement.

I think that maybe, it was made as an export in Prewar Germany because of the "Nappa" button, I have only seen one other Type B, of the exact same materials and design (with button instead of buckle on the round compass holder), it had a metal plaque on it's front flap, saying it was awarded to a Prewar Polish Football team.

I have bought it, as I think that it is definitely 100% original, but I would like to make sure, before I leave feedback.

Here are its photographs.

Thank you very much for your help, in advance

I look forward to reading your knowledgeable opinions, as soon as possible.

Justin
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Prewar Polish Army Officer's Type B Document Case, 100% original Prewar, please ?   Prewar Polish Army Officer's Type B Document Case, 100% original Prewar, please ?  

Prewar Polish Army Officer's Type B Document Case, 100% original Prewar, please ?   Prewar Polish Army Officer's Type B Document Case, 100% original Prewar, please ?  

Prewar Polish Army Officer's Type B Document Case, 100% original Prewar, please ?   Prewar Polish Army Officer's Type B Document Case, 100% original Prewar, please ?  

Prewar Polish Army Officer's Type B Document Case, 100% original Prewar, please ?