Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Replica 4th Polish Legion belt buckle

Article about: This is a replica of a 4th Polish Legion belt buckle. I bought it because it is beautiful and because I was outbid on the real thing (by a factor of more than 10) It is very well made, of pe

Default Replica 4th Polish Legion belt buckle

This is a replica of a 4th Polish Legion belt buckle. I bought it because it is beautiful and because I was outbid on the real thing (by a factor of more than 10) It is very well made, of pewter, but even this modern design does not have the fine detail of an authentic Polish one.

For comparison I've included an image of my legit 2nd Polish Legion buckle - note the finer details in the feathers compared to the replica.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Replica 4th Polish Legion belt buckle   Replica 4th Polish Legion belt buckle  

Replica 4th Polish Legion belt buckle  

Default Re: Replica 4th Polish Legion belt buckle

Hi thats a temendous piece really beautiful thank you for sharing it.

Default Re: Replica 4th Polish Legion belt buckle

Hi Dastier - I remember seeing this one for sale. A very cool commemorative piece. Thanks for sharing this item and the genuine buckle with us.

Regards,
    Tony
    All thoughts and opinions expressed are those of my own and should not be mistaken for medical and/or legal advice.

"Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday." - John Wayne