Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Some photos from my collection

Article about: Comments and possible id are welcomed !

Default Some photos from my collection

Comments and possible id are welcomed !

Some photos from my collectionSome photos from my collection

Default Re: Some photos from my collection

Some great images there.

I like the one of General Anders.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Not much details are visible but i can add something, from top left to lowright:

First: https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/milit...n-scan0013.jpg

1. (Top left) Probably group of pionieers/engieeners, photo taken between 1927-34. Field uniforms, probably on some manevoures.
    2. (Top right) Group of soldiers from one of Podhale Rifles Regiments (mountain infantry), can't definitely say which one is it - can't see the details of badge. It is probably one squad of the platoon, two NCO's are in the middle between rest of privates. Taken around 1933-36. It should be easy to say which regiment it is - just better scan of the regimental badge is needed.
    3. (Bottom left) No doubt a garrison of Zambrow, this square is well known as good as this photo. This is 1934, 71 Infantry Regiment or School of Ensigns of Reserve on some kind of occasion on city's main square.
    4 and 5. Maneuvres in the 20's. Upper photo looks older, in my opinion middle of 20's. Probably infantry but it's difficult to spot details. Lower one is taken few years later, this cart is probably radio.

Second: https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/milit...n-scan0012.jpg

1. Top left: 54-th Infantry Regiment on defilade in it's home city of Tarnopol. Taken around 1925-28, soldiers are still having old french Berthier rifles.
    2. Top right: Gen. Anders, taken on the West.
    3. Bottom left and right: firemen
    4. Bottom middle: two postmen ? For sure not military, but i'm not sure if they are postmen, or maybe some railroad guards or similar paramilitary formation.
    5. Lieutenant, late 30's. Probably infantry (cant see the details).

Hi Meyle 77,

A nice group of photographs, I particularly like the one with General Wladyslaw Anders speaking with a British Brigadier, my immediate thought was could this be Brigadier Sir Eric Herbert Cokayne Frith (1897-1984), who was the head of the British Liason unit attached to the 2nd Polish Corps between 1944-1946.