Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

Translation

Article about: Hello, I was hoping someone could help translate this document for me. I understand some of it, but am having trouble with deciphering the first line which I assume means this person was in

?

Default Translation

Hello,
    I was hoping someone could help translate this document for me. I understand some of it, but am having trouble with deciphering the first line which I assume means this person was in the Polish intelligence service. Also what does C.W. Br. Sluzb. stand for?

Many thanksTranslation

Default Re: Translation

C.W.Br. i Służb - Centrum Wyszkolenia Broni i Służb. Weapons and Services Training Center. Unit organized on the Middle East within structures of the Polish Army.
    It is very hardly to decipher all the rows. It seems to be something like that:
    - Oddział II Sztabu Generalnego. … II. Szef Wydziału S. Biura Z… … M.P.H (Unit II of the General Staff. … II. Chief of Unit S. Office Z… … M.P.H.)
    - Rumunia (Romania)
    - Powołany do W.P S.W. Legia Oficerska (Appointed to Polish Army. S.W. Officers Legion)
    - Tobruk … …
    - Legia Oficerska
    - C.W.Br. i Służb.
    - … … … … Oddział Szkolny. … Kompania Szkolna Czołgów … (… … … … Training Unit. … Training Tanks’ Company …)
    - Dowódca Kompanii Treningowej N 2 (?) – 22 KT – 22 KZAST (?) (Commander of the Trainning Company N2 – 22 KZAST)
    - Dowódca 12-go batalionu P.R.C. (Commander of the 12th P.R.C Batallion, Polish Resettlement Corps)
    You are right that Unit II of the General Staff was an intelligence service.