Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Two Polish Officers Mapcases - an insert and a mapcase, 100% original pre-war ?

Article about: Are these cases which I bought 100% original pre-war, please ? I have attached the photos. Please reply as soon as possible. Thank You Justin1939

Default Two Polish Officers Mapcases - an insert and a mapcase, 100% original pre-war ?

Are these cases which I bought 100% original pre-war, please ?

I have attached the photos.

Please reply as soon as possible.

Thank You

Justin1939
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Two Polish Officers Mapcases - an insert and a mapcase, 100% original pre-war ?   Two Polish Officers Mapcases - an insert and a mapcase, 100% original pre-war ?  

Two Polish Officers Mapcases - an insert and a mapcase, 100% original pre-war ?   Two Polish Officers Mapcases - an insert and a mapcase, 100% original pre-war ?  

Two Polish Officers Mapcases - an insert and a mapcase, 100% original pre-war ?   Two Polish Officers Mapcases - an insert and a mapcase, 100% original pre-war ?  

Default Re: Two Polish Officers Mapcases - an insert and a mapcase, 100% original pre-war ?

Here is the insert, is it only for a type B case or for both ?

Thank You

Justin1939
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Two Polish Officers Mapcases - an insert and a mapcase, 100% original pre-war ?   Two Polish Officers Mapcases - an insert and a mapcase, 100% original pre-war ?  

Attached Images Attached Images Two Polish Officers Mapcases - an insert and a mapcase, 100% original pre-war ?