Hi to all
Such a badge existed in 2nd Commando Bn (Motorised) as unofiicial commemorative badge of Bn.
The badges were manufactured in 1946 by Jan Glowka (tropper from Bn) when 2nd Bn was transfered from Italy to GB.
Made of British copper or silver coins. Diameter approx. 3 cm.
Worn on battledress's pocket (sometimes with green cloth backing).
Copies of the badge were made in Poland in 90-ties from old British coins ...