Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

Virtuti Military 5th class, opinions?

Article about: Hi all, My collection is definitely lacking without a nice VM. I've got my eye on a few (supposedly) genuine early pre-war ones, but as we know, prices are high. In the interim, I would like

Default Virtuti Military 5th class, opinions?

Hi all,

My collection is definitely lacking without a nice VM. I've got my eye on a few (supposedly) genuine early pre-war ones, but as we know, prices are high. In the interim, I would like to add a later one, if only to fill the spot for the time being.

Any opinions on these two? Nr 2 looks in bad shape, poor copy?

Thanks all!

CROSS 1

Virtuti Military 5th class, opinions?Virtuti Military 5th class, opinions?Virtuti Military 5th class, opinions?Virtuti Military 5th class, opinions?Virtuti Military 5th class, opinions?Virtuti Military 5th class, opinions?Virtuti Military 5th class, opinions?

CROSS 2

Virtuti Military 5th class, opinions?Virtuti Military 5th class, opinions?Virtuti Military 5th class, opinions?Virtuti Military 5th class, opinions?

Hello - unfortunately both are post war copies. Resist temptation to "fill the spot" and put that money towards a genuine pre-war cross. A copy will never satisfy. A little bit of patience and saving and you'll have a VM that will be a cornerstone of your collection.

Cheers,
    Tony
    All thoughts and opinions expressed are those of my own and should not be mistaken for medical and/or legal advice.

"Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday." - John Wayne

Thanks Tony!

I had no doubts they were post war items, but adding a genuine one (as opposed to a fake) would fill the spot in the cabinet for now

I will keep an eye out on a real one... and then explain myself to the better half if I come home with it