Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

What are these 3 badges?

Article about: Can anyone advise what these three badges are? I think the bottom one is related to the Falcons (Sokol), it has the letters 'Lfd' under the right wing. The top two might be from a military s

?

Default What are these 3 badges?

Can anyone advise what these three badges are? I think the bottom one is related to the Falcons (Sokol), it has the letters 'Lfd' under the right wing.

The top two might be from a military school perhaps? One badge has 'K' on it, the other is '3'. The spinner on the back says Dalkowski in Torun.

I'm completely stumped and several hours of research has come up with nothing.

Thanks in advance for helping.

What are these 3 badges?

?

hello I think badges "3" and "K" are fantasy badges of the nineties. odznaka polska czy pruska ? - Identyfikacja (bez numizmatow) - Forum Odkrywcy

?

Hi Kekel, thanks for the link! I read through it and the one poster has a theory it's a fantasy badge but as the other posters pointed out, that Dalkowski made badges in the interwar period as well, and I have the 2nd type version of his Nakretka for both these badges. Could these be some sort of souvenir badges from that time period? (or perhaps it is a Fantasy Badge and someone is putting these Dalkowski Nakretki on them to seem legit?).

Here's a picture of the badge reverse:

What are these 3 badges?

?

leaning to option number 2, you have a photo and 3 badge from behind

?

Thanks kekel, this is helpful.

Anyone have any ideas on that third silver badge?