Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Wladyslaw Sikorski Book

Article about: Hello All, I thought that I would quickly share some pics of my newest addition to the collection - original printing (second edition) of Wladyslaw Sikorski's Nad Wisłą i Wkrą

?

Default Wladyslaw Sikorski Book

Hello All,

I thought that I would quickly share some pics of my newest addition to the collection - original printing (second edition) of Wladyslaw Sikorski's Nad Wisłą i Wkrą. Studium do polsko–radzieckiej wojny 1920 roku (At the Vistula and the Wkra Rivers: a Contribution to the Study of the Polish-Soviet War of 1920) from 1928. However, this one is slightly special ;-)

It is a beautifully bound and has a sleeve in the back that contains maps and other inserts to accompany the writing. Very interesting and contemporary account of the battles.

Now here comes the interesting part...it was dedicated and signed by Sikorski himself in 1928! Not a book collector, but couldn't pass this one up!

Cheers,

Brandon
    Wladyslaw Sikorski Book
    Wladyslaw Sikorski Book
    Wladyslaw Sikorski Book
    Wladyslaw Sikorski Book
    Wladyslaw Sikorski Book
    Wladyslaw Sikorski Book

WOW and dedicated to Radziwill family member.

I wouldn't pass on it either, great find!....