Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

Wz.35 Polish Officer's Tunic - 100% original pre-war ?

Article about: Hello, Is this tunic 100% original pre-war, please ? Should the shoulder rank straps (that usually extend beneath the shoulders) be sewn directly into the shoulder (where the arm meets the t

Default Wz.35 Polish Officer's Tunic - 100% original pre-war ?

Hello,

Is this tunic 100% original pre-war, please ?

Should the shoulder rank straps (that usually extend beneath the shoulders) be sewn directly into the shoulder (where the arm meets the tunic - in between the two seams that are sewn together) instead of just sewn on the top of the shoulders, please ?

I have attached the photos.

Please reply as soon as possible.

Thank You

justin1939
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Wz.35 Polish Officer's Tunic - 100% original pre-war ?   Wz.35 Polish Officer's Tunic - 100% original pre-war ?  

Wz.35 Polish Officer's Tunic - 100% original pre-war ?   Wz.35 Polish Officer's Tunic - 100% original pre-war ?  

Wz.35 Polish Officer's Tunic - 100% original pre-war ?   Wz.35 Polish Officer's Tunic - 100% original pre-war ?  

Last edited by justin1939; 04-24-2012 at 10:58 AM. Reason: adding to message

?

Default Re: Wz.35 Polish Officer's Tunic - 100% original pre-war ?

Hello
    I saw recently in Poland, this jacket. It raises doubts that's probably why she returned back to the USA - easier to push combined items here.

Quote by Orkan View Post
    Hello
    I saw recently in Poland, this jacket. It raises doubts that's probably why she returned back to the USA - easier to push combined items here.
    Unfortunately the tunic reached £942.46/$1,525.00, in the very last few seconds, I was extremely shocked by this price considering it is not 100% original.

I hope the buyer realises or is informed soon of his unlucky purchase.

I think it is extremely saddening that people are selling either knowingly or unknowingly items which are not 100% original and making the same price (or extremely close) as for an 100% original tunic.

I wonder if the buyer will visit this forum sometime.

Justin1939

Looking good in my opinion, i would take the risk if it would be in my price-range

?

Thumbs up Re: Wz.35 Polish Officer's Tunic - 100% original pre-war ?

I second that, nice original tunic, just a bit pricey

?

Quote by Orkan View Post
    Hello
    Upssss I was mistaken.
    I had on mind this strange jacket.

Favorite Uniform

I had better look on your jacket and it looks really good. Beautiful job.
    Sorry for my mistake.
    In that case price was good.