Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

wz.36 Officer's Belt with Cross Strap with BM and Maker's Markings on Buckle

Article about: Is this belt and cross strap 100% original pre-War, please? I have attached the pictures. Thank you. justin1939 jacquetta44@yahoo.com

Default wz.36 Officer's Belt with Cross Strap with BM and Maker's Markings on Buckle

Is this belt and cross strap 100% original pre-War, please?

I have attached the pictures. Thank you.

justin1939
    jacquetta44@yahoo.com
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture wz.36 Officer's Belt with Cross Strap with BM and Maker's Markings on Buckle   wz.36 Officer's Belt with Cross Strap with BM and Maker's Markings on Buckle  

wz.36 Officer's Belt with Cross Strap with BM and Maker's Markings on Buckle   wz.36 Officer's Belt with Cross Strap with BM and Maker's Markings on Buckle  

wz.36 Officer's Belt with Cross Strap with BM and Maker's Markings on Buckle   wz.36 Officer's Belt with Cross Strap with BM and Maker's Markings on Buckle  

Default Re: wz.36 Officer's Belt with Cross Strap with BM and Maker's Markings on Buckle

Isn't that belt from allegro ? Looks similar to one from few weeks ago. In my opinion it is ok, but the cross strap is not from this one. Both original but probably combined together in one set.

Default Re: wz.36 Officer's Belt with Cross Strap with BM and Maker's Markings on Buckle

Agreed with Pat, both look OK. Mismatched leather colour suggests an assembled set.

Regards,
    Tony
    All thoughts and opinions expressed are those of my own and should not be mistaken for medical and/or legal advice.

"Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday." - John Wayne