Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

Wz.36 Polish Officer's Garrison Trousers, 100% original pre-war ?

Article about: Hello, Are these Wz.36 Polish officer's garrison trousers, 100% original pre-war, please ? They look Tailor-made with the striped lining and the "For Gentlemen" buttons. I have att

Default Wz.36 Polish Officer's Garrison Trousers, 100% original pre-war ?

Hello,

Are these Wz.36 Polish officer's garrison trousers, 100% original pre-war, please ?

They look Tailor-made with the striped lining and the "For Gentlemen" buttons.

I have attached the photos.

Please reply as soon as possible.

Thank You

justin1939
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Wz.36 Polish Officer's Garrison Trousers, 100% original pre-war ?  

Default Re: Wz.36 Polish Officer's Garrison Trousers, 100% original pre-war ?

Anyone from this forum bought them ?

Hello, Pat.

I have won them on Auction.

Could you confirm they are 100% original pre-war, before I pay the seller, please ?

Please reply as soon as possible.

Thank You

justin1939

They're not officer's for sure - officers wore breeches. I thougth it may be an NCO's off-duty garrision trousers but one of my friends yesterday told me that he had seen them live and in his opinion they are civilian trousers. When you get them we can always swap somehow I'm still interested in them.