Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

1 Pułk Rozpoznawczy and 1 Pułk Rozpoznawczy are they good?

Article about: Hello Here are two badges for sale on Allegro What do you think of them? Odznaka 1 Pu PSZnZ Odznaka 1 Brygada Strzelc

Default 1 Pułk Rozpoznawczy and 1 Pułk Rozpoznawczy are they good?

Hello

Here are two badges for sale on Allegro What do you think of them? I think both have possible red flags. I don't like the way that the 1 armoured Brigade badge is put together.

What do you think?

Mamy thanks James

Odznaka 1 Pu

PSZnZ Odznaka 1 Brygada Strzelc

1 Pułk Rozpoznawczy and 1 Pułk Rozpoznawczy  are they good?1 Pułk Rozpoznawczy and 1 Pułk Rozpoznawczy  are they good?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 1 Pułk Rozpoznawczy and 1 Pułk Rozpoznawczy  are they good?   1 Pułk Rozpoznawczy and 1 Pułk Rozpoznawczy  are they good?  

From this corner on both counts.

Regards, Tony
    All thoughts and opinions expressed are those of my own and should not be mistaken for medical and/or legal advice.

"Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday." - John Wayne

Thanks Tony, As ever your advice is most appreciated
    James

I missed these two but here is another 1 Brygada Strzelc on ebay

If you ignore the dirty fingers what do you think of this one?

Many thanks

James
    WW2 Polish Regimental Badge - 1st RIFLE BRIGADE- Kirkwood & Son - SCOTLAND 1942 | eBay
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 1 Pułk Rozpoznawczy and 1 Pułk Rozpoznawczy  are they good?   1 Pułk Rozpoznawczy and 1 Pułk Rozpoznawczy  are they good?  

James, this particular badge is genuine IMO. The absence of the 'hammered rivet' holding the two parts together is not typical of these, but I have seen it before. So you can bid confidently - which is something I cannot say about all of this seller's wares.

Regards,
    Tony
    All thoughts and opinions expressed are those of my own and should not be mistaken for medical and/or legal advice.

"Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday." - John Wayne