Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

22 Kompania ZAopatrywania: collar pennants and "Wojtek" badge.

Article about: Now this is a complex issue. Some time ago I happened to buy a pair of "patki", collar pennants, in the colours of Polish ASC (Ussługi zaopatrywania, I guess?). What was inter

Default 22 Kompania ZAopatrywania: collar pennants and "Wojtek" badge.

Now this is a complex issue. Some time ago I happened to buy a pair of "patki", collar pennants, in the colours of Polish ASC (Ussługi zaopatrywania, I guess?). What was interesting about the, was the evident "ghost" outline of the "Wojtek" bear collar signs of the 22 Kompania zapoatrywania. I had in my collection a single exemplar, and I have fitted to one of the pennants: it really looks like it always belonged there. Now two issues: is the metal collar sign a genuine item or a post war exemplar? The "patki" look pretty genuine, but also like they have never been stitched to anything, so maybe there quite suspicious, in the event. What's your opinion, Panowie?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 22 Kompania ZAopatrywania: collar pennants and "Wojtek" badge.   22 Kompania ZAopatrywania: collar pennants and "Wojtek" badge.  

22 Kompania ZAopatrywania: collar pennants and "Wojtek" badge.   22 Kompania ZAopatrywania: collar pennants and "Wojtek" badge.  

22 Kompania ZAopatrywania: collar pennants and "Wojtek" badge.   22 Kompania ZAopatrywania: collar pennants and "Wojtek" badge.  

Hello Loupie,

Many thanks for your post the Metal collar badge is an original example.

Best wishes

Andrzej

Great news! dziękuję Andrzeju!

Agreed with Andrzej, the badge is good. As for the collar tabs, they might have been made and used for display purposes.

Regards,
    Tony
    All thoughts and opinions expressed are those of my own and should not be mistaken for medical and/or legal advice.

"Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday." - John Wayne