Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

2nd Armoured Div Beret Badge

Article about: Gentlemen What do you make of this beret badge currently for sale on Allegro. I'm assuming it is a fake but would like to know what to look for. Many thanks James

Default 2nd Armoured Div Beret Badge

Gentlemen

What do you make of this beret badge currently for sale on Allegro. I'm assuming it is a fake but would like to know what to look for.

Many thanks

James
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 2nd Armoured Div Beret Badge   2nd Armoured Div Beret Badge  

James, I'd agree with you that it's a fake. Someone went to a lot of trouble to carefully create evenly distributed stitching holes. Unfortunately the efort did not create anything that appears convincing at all.

The 2nd Armoured Brigade HQ beret badge is in the pure form of a Maltese cross on a green felt rhomboid.

Regards,
    Tony
    Attached Images Attached Images 2nd Armoured Div Beret Badge  2nd Armoured Div Beret Badge 
    All thoughts and opinions expressed are those of my own and should not be mistaken for medical and/or legal advice.

"Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday." - John Wayne