Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

2x Polish cap badges Fea market fnd

Article about: Found these 2 Polish cap badges on the fea market today shame about the missing pins from the backs

Default 2x Polish cap badges Fea market fnd

Found these 2 Polish cap badges on the fea market today shame about the missing pins from the backs
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 2x Polish cap badges Fea market fnd   2x Polish cap badges Fea market fnd  

kradman, congratulations on your finds. Both are genuine WW2 era badges, and both types are covered earlier in this thread.

Cheers,
    Tony
    All thoughts and opinions expressed are those of my own and should not be mistaken for medical and/or legal advice.

"Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday." - John Wayne

Thank you Tony good to know

Good pick ups, the plastic is very cool and has perhaps been adapted to pin fitting?
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

kradman, you're most welcome. I just realized a glitch in my prior post: when I wrote "both types are covered earlier in this thread" I was thinking that I was on our exile cap eagles thread here:

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/polis...p-eagles-1980/

Cheers,
    Tony
    All thoughts and opinions expressed are those of my own and should not be mistaken for medical and/or legal advice.

"Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday." - John Wayne