Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

3 Badges - 7 Horse Artillery Reg, 2 Artillery Group, 2 Tank Div

Article about: Gentlemen These are being offered for sale. What do you think of them? Supposedly they were all issed to a soldier from the 7 Horse Artillery Regiment. Many thanks James

Default 3 Badges - 7 Horse Artillery Reg, 2 Artillery Group, 2 Tank Div

Gentlemen

These are being offered for sale. What do you think of them? Supposedly they were all issed to a soldier from the 7 Horse Artillery Regiment.

Many thanks

James
    Attached Images Attached Images 3 Badges -  7 Horse Artillery Reg, 2 Artillery Group, 2 Tank Div  3 Badges -  7 Horse Artillery Reg, 2 Artillery Group, 2 Tank Div  3 Badges -  7 Horse Artillery Reg, 2 Artillery Group, 2 Tank Div  3 Badges -  7 Horse Artillery Reg, 2 Artillery Group, 2 Tank Div 

Default Re: 3 Badges - 7 Horse Artillery Reg, 2 Artillery Group, 2 Tank Div

Hi James,

All three look OK. The spinner on the 2nd Warsaw Armoured Division is not original equipment (looks like a Societa Italiana per l’Arte della Medaglia product, possibly taken off a 2nd Corps ‘mermaid’ badge). The proper spinner type is the common small flatter type marked by maker Lorioli. The 2nd Corps Artillery also has the smaller Lorioli type as the issue spinner. This larger Lorioli spinner is not usually associated with this badge, although it’s arguably still correct.

Regards,
    Tony
    All thoughts and opinions expressed are those of my own and should not be mistaken for medical and/or legal advice.

"Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday." - John Wayne

goalkot
    ?

Hello, I will buy these badges if they are still for sale ?, I can pay through paypal .Let me know ,Thank you.Jerry

Hi Jerry and welcome to the forum. These badges were an ebay listing and James was enquiring about their authenticity. No actual sales takes place in this section of the forum, but rather discussion only. There's a separate section of the forum set aside for sales (https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/#mili...lectors-market).

Cheers,
    Tony
    All thoughts and opinions expressed are those of my own and should not be mistaken for medical and/or legal advice.

"Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday." - John Wayne

hi james , i,m trying to find 2nd Armd Div badge ( the one with the tank)
    have you still got this if not do you have contact of whom you sold it to, thanx