Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

309 Polish Squadron Badga Search

Article about: Hello Everyone To make a long story short, In 1994 my uncle Waclaw Szypulewski passed away. He was a W/O Pilot in the 309 Polish squadron during the war. One of his kids sold all of his meda

Default 309 Polish Squadron Badga Search

Hello Everyone
    To make a long story short, In 1994 my uncle Waclaw Szypulewski passed away. He was a W/O Pilot in the 309 Polish squadron during the war. One of his kids sold all of his medals for next to nothing and I have been searching for them since. I recently received some of his personal papers and in them was the official squadron badge paper with the badge #56 I am putting out a call to everyone if anyone has this badge can you please contact me I am willing to pay for it trade anything for his original badge. It was sold in Montreal between 94-95 and the person would have contacted my father about the medals. If anyone knows anything please contact me. A.J Zawadzki the moderator of this site can vouch for me.

Cheers

Chris Szypulewski309 Polish Squadron Badga Search309 Polish Squadron Badga Search

sincerly hope you find them.

Hi Chris, congratulations again on recently acquiring this important component of your uncle's grouping. Posting your pursuit here is a wise move as the technical staff have worked diligently at optimizing this website for maximum exposure on the internet. Hopefully this will yield a further reunification of the groupings original contents. Best wishes, Tony
    All thoughts and opinions expressed are those of my own and should not be mistaken for medical and/or legal advice.

"Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday." - John Wayne

I recently found out that the person that purchased the medals was also a veteran who by now has also passed away. This being said the medals were probably sold or worse thrown away. Hoping for the best.

Chris

Chris Szypulewski is a straight up liar. He claims to have nothing but love and respect for his uncle but then goes on to besmirch his cousins, his uncle's sons, for no reason, with completely false information. I should know, I'm one of the sons. Secondly, where do you think he got that package from? Me. And this is how he repays my kindest, by lying on a forum and disrespecting my father! I guarantee that 90% of what he wrote is a LIE. Do not help him, unless your a psychiatrist, then there's not enough help possible.

Thank you.

Im sorry but your brother took the medals and you know it.but you wont admit it , and every time i ask you , you never answer the question. Unless you can tell me what happened to the medals i will go by what the Whole family has told me "that your brother is a thief "

Guys, this forum is not for family squabbles. Please settle this privately.

Regards,
    Tony
    All thoughts and opinions expressed are those of my own and should not be mistaken for medical and/or legal advice.

"Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday." - John Wayne

Sorry tony wont happen from me again

Hi, Tony

I sent you a PM. Please delete this post as Chris is full of B.S. and is lying through is teeth (keyboard). His uncle would be so ashamed.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast