Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

3rd carpathian rifle division

Article about: picked these items up off a lady that knew i was looking for polish memorabilia, apparently from her uncle that passed away, anyone know if the necklace cross is significant or what it is

Default 3rd carpathian rifle division

picked these items up off a lady that knew i was looking for polish memorabilia, apparently from her uncle that passed away, anyone know if the necklace cross is significant or what it is3rd carpathian rifle division3rd carpathian rifle division3rd carpathian rifle division

Simply a crucifix, which was not an uncommon belonging for Polish soldiers, the vast majority being of Roman Catholic persuasion.

Regards,
    Tony
    All thoughts and opinions expressed are those of my own and should not be mistaken for medical and/or legal advice.

"Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday." - John Wayne

?

Hello Tony B.

This is not a Polish cross. There are simple crosses in Poland.

Best wishes

Artur