Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

3rd DSK sappers pennants "Patki"

Article about: For you consideration, a recent purchase. A couple of collar pennants badged to Sappers of the 3rd Division Of Carpathian Rifles (3-cia Dywizja Strzelcow Karpackich). Now, the two badges sli

Default 3rd DSK sappers pennants "Patki"

For you consideration, a recent purchase. A couple of collar pennants badged to Sappers of the 3rd Division Of Carpathian Rifles (3-cia Dywizja Strzelcow Karpackich). Now, the two badges slightly differs in the making and finishing, and I am somehow worried: especially the spinner of one of the badges seems to be too shiny and new in comparison to the other one, a genuine Lorioli spinner. And one of the screw rods is shorter than the other... any hints? Thank you in advance for you help!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 3rd DSK sappers pennants "Patki"   3rd DSK sappers pennants "Patki"  

3rd DSK sappers pennants "Patki"   3rd DSK sappers pennants "Patki"  

3rd DSK sappers pennants "Patki"   3rd DSK sappers pennants "Patki"  

3rd DSK sappers pennants "Patki"  

Hello!

I am really worry about your new purchase. The badges looks to be casted from original example, I don not know when, yesterday or 60years ago?. I signed places on metal surface, which make evidence of casting. I put also photo of original example for comparison.

Best Regards
    Michał

3rd DSK sappers pennants "Patki"3rd DSK sappers pennants "Patki"