Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

5th Kresowa Dywizja Piechoty epaulette slip ons

Article about: Or should I say hang outs? In any case, two epaulette slip ons, with different provenience, but oddly well matched, badged to the II Korpus, 5 KDP. Poland nationality titles worsted in bulli

Default 5th Kresowa Dywizja Piechoty epaulette slip ons

Or should I say hang outs? In any case, two epaulette slip ons, with different provenience, but oddly well matched, badged to the II Korpus, 5 KDP. Poland nationality titles worsted in bullion, lovely bullion Eight Aarmy commemorative shield, general issue Drugi Korpus "Syrenka" and 5 KDP Buffalo. Any comments are extremely welcome!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 5th Kresowa Dywizja Piechoty epaulette slip ons   5th Kresowa Dywizja Piechoty epaulette slip ons  

5th Kresowa Dywizja Piechoty epaulette slip ons   5th Kresowa Dywizja Piechoty epaulette slip ons  

5th Kresowa Dywizja Piechoty epaulette slip ons   5th Kresowa Dywizja Piechoty epaulette slip ons  

?

Hello everyone, this is my pendant, siren in bullion, in my opinion and equal to the one with the shield 8 right?

5th Kresowa Dywizja Piechoty epaulette slip ons

Yes, they do appear to be from the same set. The colour variation is likely due to lighting. It would be nice to reunite these siblings.

Regards,
    Tony
    All thoughts and opinions expressed are those of my own and should not be mistaken for medical and/or legal advice.

"Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday." - John Wayne

?

yes, it would be good to join them, I would like to contact Lupie 1961

?

Hi, help me contact Lupie 1961 ?