Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

Anyone have a copy of - Czwartak pancerny : jednodniówka Koła Żołnierzy Pułku 4 Pancernego "Skorpion" nr 41, 1961 ?

Article about: If so please contact me. Thanks in advance Chris......

Default Anyone have a copy of - Czwartak pancerny : jednodniówka Koła Żołnierzy Pułku 4 Pancernego "Skorpion" nr 41, 1961 ?

If so please contact me.

Thanks in advance
    Chris......

I'm guessing this issue is not widely held. If anyone has other issues and willing to make scans please contact me as I am in need of them for research. I've a few issues I am willing to share as well.

Regards
    Chris.....

Hi Chris,

I have scans of two issues from the mid 1950's. If you'd like these please PM me your email address and I 'll send them over.

Cheers,
    Tony
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Anyone have a copy of - Czwartak pancerny : jednodniówka Koła Żołnierzy Pułku 4 Pancernego "Skorpion" nr 41, 1961 ?   Anyone have a copy of - Czwartak pancerny : jednodniówka Koła Żołnierzy Pułku 4 Pancernego "Skorpion" nr 41, 1961 ?  

All thoughts and opinions expressed are those of my own and should not be mistaken for medical and/or legal advice.

"Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday." - John Wayne