Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 100 of 144 FirstFirst ... 50 90 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 110 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 1435

Auction items .. Good, Bad or Indifferent ?

Article about: yes Gary this is correct all three samples are from England and not Middle East will seek additional photos of the Middle East

?

I was wondering how close to an original is this eagle? POLNISCHER M 26 ADRIAN PANZER / KRADMELDER STAHLHELM | eBay

The seller has a regular flow of Polish badged helmets, mostly stencilled on the French Mle. 26.

Tony
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Auction items .. Good, Bad or Indifferent ?  

?

In my opinion a total fake. There are many signs if you look close at the pictures. This style of eagle was never used on tanker helmet's and I don't even think this is a real French tanker's helmet but a infantry one that has been cut to resemble one.

?

Mraz,

Thanks for the reply. I agree about the helmet itself, if you check the auction even the liner looks wrong. It must be pretty easy to get a stencil so was wondering how accurate they are. Being a WWI helmet collector with the odd Brit MKII helmet, I have no experience whatsoever when it comes to Polish eagles. As suspected I’ll steer clear of all of his auctions.

Two of his others are attached, the eagles are different to the one above. And thanks again.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Auction items .. Good, Bad or Indifferent ?   Auction items .. Good, Bad or Indifferent ?  

?

All of above helmets are fantasy items in my opinion.

How about below badge? Good or not?

Good. Unissued Kirkwood.

Quote by ynot View Post
    Mraz,

Thanks for the reply. I agree about the helmet itself, if you check the auction even the liner looks wrong. It must be pretty easy to get a stencil so was wondering how accurate they are. Being a WWI helmet collector with the odd Brit MKII helmet, I have no experience whatsoever when it comes to Polish eagles. As suspected I’ll steer clear of all of his auctions.

Two of his others are attached, the eagles are different to the one above. And thanks again.
    very unfortunate that, again original helmets screwed up again...

Hello fellows;

is it possible to date this cap?
    Many thanx so far!

Kind regards, Pieter.

Auction items .. Good, Bad or Indifferent ?Auction items .. Good, Bad or Indifferent ?Auction items .. Good, Bad or Indifferent ?Auction items .. Good, Bad or Indifferent ?

?

Quote by Pieter1942 View Post
    Hello fellows;

is it possible to date this cap?
    Hi Pieter,

The eagle badge seems to be wz. 61 (1961).

Best,
    Kosa

wz.52

wz.61

wz.71
    Last edited by kosa; 01-21-2017 at 09:14 PM.

Hello Kosa;

Thank you very much for the information !

On British Ebay: " Black tanker Polish beret " Of course " original" WW2 period. What a load of crap.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Auction items .. Good, Bad or Indifferent ?   Auction items .. Good, Bad or Indifferent ?  

Page 100 of 144 FirstFirst ... 50 90 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 110 ... LastLast