Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 104 of 144 FirstFirst ... 4 54 94 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 114 ... LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 1435

Auction items .. Good, Bad or Indifferent ?

Article about: yes Gary this is correct all three samples are from England and not Middle East will seek additional photos of the Middle East

?

this also seems original?

Auction items .. Good, Bad or Indifferent ?

Again, looks OK to me.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Hi mittra, re the example in post 1031, any available images of the back side?

Regards,
    Tony
    All thoughts and opinions expressed are those of my own and should not be mistaken for medical and/or legal advice.

"Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday." - John Wayne

I found that badge on Allegro. What do you think?Auction items .. Good, Bad or Indifferent ?

Hi David,

We need the picture of the reverse to evaluate adequately this badge but my first impression is negative - there are some workshop versions and regarding this Sqd it is sometimes very difficult to establish the correct one. The nut is also very suspicious.

Cheers,
    Jacek

Default 6 Baon 2 Brygady 3 DSK badge

Hi,

never seen this badge before, and not found in my books

Odznaka 6 Baonu 2 Brygady 3 DSK PSZ . (6954596772) - Allegro.pl - Wi

My experience is not so big in this subject. Have such badges existed at all? Or is this a phantasy piece?

regards
    Tomasz
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Auction items .. Good, Bad or Indifferent ?   Auction items .. Good, Bad or Indifferent ?  

Hello Tomasz,

The badge is the beret badge of the 6BSK (6th Carpathian Rifle Battalion, 2nd Carpathian Rifle Brigade, 3rd Carpathian Rifle Division), there were similar badges for the 4th & 5th Battalions and the HQ had blank centre.

Hope that this answers your question

Best wishes

Andrzej

Thank you Andrzej, now it is clear. I have found the information, that this badge was established on 27.8.1946, so had existed for a relatively short time.

greetings from Wroclaw
    Tomasz

Thanks for reply, I will get that badge soon and then I send reverse picture.

Hello, Another order I found it's famous vm. Please tell Me it's good or Modern?Auction items .. Good, Bad or Indifferent ?Auction items .. Good, Bad or Indifferent ?