Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 108 of 144 FirstFirst ... 8 58 98 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 118 ... LastLast
Results 1,071 to 1,080 of 1435

Auction items .. Good, Bad or Indifferent ?

Article about: yes Gary this is correct all three samples are from England and not Middle East will seek additional photos of the Middle East

Hello,
    No, I can go on the auction...

https://www.ebay.fr/itm/INSIGNE-MILI...576?rmvSB=true

Best regards.
    ZP

?

Quote by ze-pole View Post
    Hello,
    No, I can go on the auction...

https://www.ebay.fr/itm/INSIGNE-MILI...576?rmvSB=true

Best regards.
    ZP
    Hi ZP,

This is what I can see on the 15th of November.

Cheers,
    Kosa

Auction items .. Good, Bad or Indifferent ?

Hello Everyone,

It is still up and running now at 201 Euros.

Best wishes

Andrzej

Hello Everyone,

It is still up and running now at 201 Euros.

Best wishes

Andrzej

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/INSIGNE-M...488&rmvSB=true

click on the above link

Quote by Krakow1 View Post
    Badge 0507 would most likely have been presented by General Sikorski on September 23, 1941. Polish Parachute Brigade's Holy Day.
    Tom,
    As far as I know Lt Blusiewicz didn't receive his badge from Sikorski's hands during this ceremony.

Greetings
    Rafal

George Cholewczynski page 51, english version book "Poles Apart " says that by September 1941 about 400 soldiers qualified as Paratroopers.
    On Sept 23rd Gen Sikorski was at the paratrooper demonstration : taking a British Coastal Battery, and he (Gen Sikorski) was to distribute the first parachute badges to the Cadre 4th Rifle Brigade after exercise. And after a short ceremony during which badges were distributed , Sikorski gave a speech.
    I guess if Lt Blusiewicz was cadre at 4th Rifle Brigade he may stand a chance, and the low number as well of the badge.

Quote by Krakow1 View Post
    George Cholewczynski page 51, english version book "Poles Apart " says that by September 1941 about 400 soldiers qualified as Paratroopers.
    On Sept 23rd Gen Sikorski was at the paratrooper demonstration : taking a British Coastal Battery, and he (Gen Sikorski) was to distribute the first parachute badges to the Cadre 4th Rifle Brigade after exercise. And after a short ceremony during which badges were distributed , Sikorski gave a speech.
    I guess if Lt Blusiewicz was cadre at 4th Rifle Brigade he may stand a chance, and the low number as well of the badge.
    Tom,
    I agree with the event but personally Gen. Sikorski gave the badges only to several soldiers. Lt Blusiewicz is not on the list I have from this ceremony.

Yes, now that I think about it : I think you are right. The older I get the less I remember. I do have a badge that was given out by Gen Sikorski that day, #0042.

Good day folks

These items are being offered for auction in the UK on 8 Dec. What do you think? Didn't the Polish Airforce wear Airforce blue berets?

A gent's Cimier steel cased wristwatch having an enamel dial with Arabic numerals and subsidiary seconds dial, stamped to the case back Lt Czeslaw Dobersztyn Best Shot Free Polish Force and dated March 1943, together with a Polish beret and a dagger in leather sheath.

https://www.the-saleroom.com/en-gb/a...e-a82f0084f181

Regards

James
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Auction items .. Good, Bad or Indifferent ?   Auction items .. Good, Bad or Indifferent ?  

Knife looks like a RH Pal 36. American knife : RH stands for Remington Hunting. I have one just like it.

Beret inside needs to be shown in order to determine what is up with the PAF Eagle on it...

And the watch ? it doesn't say what Competition he got best shot in March 1943... Looks like it would be InterAllied Competiton because on the use of english language.