Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 19 of 144 FirstFirst ... 9 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 29 69 119 ... LastLast

Auction items .. Good, Bad or Indifferent ?

Article about: yes Gary this is correct all three samples are from England and not Middle East will seek additional photos of the Middle East

Default Re: Auction items .. Good, Bad or Indifferent ?

Agreed. The badge itself appears genuine, but looks to have undergone some repair work. The Maltese cross definitely seems messed with. And maybe I’m just seeing things, but something doesn’t look right with the ‘background’ in the “U” behind the “25”.
    All thoughts and opinions expressed are those of my own and should not be mistaken for medical and/or legal advice.

"Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday." - John Wayne

This one is real but I dare anyone to try and take it from me.....LOL
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Auction items .. Good, Bad or Indifferent ?  

?

And another 25th !!!!
    "Quelle Suprise"

Gary J.

Quote by dorava View Post
    one of the moderators says he cant see anything wrong with the 25PU..maybe he is right ..and maybe I am just paranoid
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Auction items .. Good, Bad or Indifferent ?  

?

Gary J.
    Attached Images Attached Images Auction items .. Good, Bad or Indifferent ?  Auction items .. Good, Bad or Indifferent ? 

Woooow! The price is so high!

?

I was wondering if this one seemed ok

WW2 Poland Polish Lieutenant?s Beret 2nd Corps 1945 - eBay (item 220613978237 end time Jun-05-10 22:44:58 PDT)

I guess what throws me a bit is that the rank starts are not lined up...one is quite crooked...and the soldiers were very perfectionist in regards to rank stars... I also have not seen many examples of this small Gaunt eagle on many berets...

is it original or not?
    Attached Images Attached Images Auction items .. Good, Bad or Indifferent ? 

The cap itself is original. But I would want to see a good clear close up on the insignia and the surrounding wear to the wool of the cap. I know what you mean about the stars being crooked.

Cheers, Ade.

?

Normally, "slavek29" items are of good quality ..

Gary J.

I want to get KW are crosses and ribbons original?

Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Auction items .. Good, Bad or Indifferent ?   Auction items .. Good, Bad or Indifferent ?  

Auction items .. Good, Bad or Indifferent ?   Auction items .. Good, Bad or Indifferent ?  

Auction items .. Good, Bad or Indifferent ?   Auction items .. Good, Bad or Indifferent ?  

Auction items .. Good, Bad or Indifferent ?  
    Attached Images Attached Images Auction items .. Good, Bad or Indifferent ?  Auction items .. Good, Bad or Indifferent ? 

Page 19 of 144 FirstFirst ... 9 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 29 69 119 ... LastLast