Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 21 of 144 FirstFirst ... 11 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 31 71 121 ... LastLast

Auction items .. Good, Bad or Indifferent ?

Article about: yes Gary this is correct all three samples are from England and not Middle East will seek additional photos of the Middle East

Default Re: Auction items .. Good, Bad or Indifferent ?

Quote by MichalMag View Post
    Attention! There are two fakes of legiytamcja for sell, one is 7Pulk Pancerny, 2nd one is 65 Pomorski Batalion Piechoty.

PSZ/Z Legit. 65 Pom. Baon Piechoty (1068935262) - Aukcje internetowe Allegro

PSZ/Z Legit 7 PU?K PANCERNY (1068935240) - Aukcje internetowe Allegro

Best Regards
    Michal
    Thanks for your post Michal.

Yes, I can say for certain that the 65 Pomorski Baon Piechoty is a fake. One of these bogus award documents, held up as genuine, ended up in my collection as part of a swap. It was not directly from the Allegro seller though. Yes, yours truly had been hoodwinked!

Quote by dorava View Post
    once again its ali baba
    or alexmacja....
    Michalmag could you please pint out how you know these are fakes?
    this seller is one of the principal seller of fakes in Poland..
    The fake is made using a modern inkjet printer. Very difficult to discern by the naked eye. But under 16X magnification the telltale signs are all there. Below is a view of the first two letters that form the word ODZNAKA. The upper one is my father’s award document. Below is the fake. Nothing more needs to be said.

The serial number and name of the recipient are manually typed in on the fake, which helps mask the forgery.

It's a small fish bowl we all swim in, so word does get out quickly amongst the Polish militaria community who to watch for. Dorava is but one of several who caution about this seller. Careful out there boys and girls.

Tony
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Auction items .. Good, Bad or Indifferent ?  
    All thoughts and opinions expressed are those of my own and should not be mistaken for medical and/or legal advice.

"Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday." - John Wayne

?

Quote by MichalMag View Post
    Attention! There are two fakes of legiytamcja for sell, one is 7Pulk Pancerny, 2nd one is 65 Pomorski Batalion Piechoty.

PSZ/Z Legit. 65 Pom. Baon Piechoty (1068935262) - Aukcje internetowe Allegro

PSZ/Z Legit 7 PU?K PANCERNY (1068935240) - Aukcje internetowe Allegro
    To revisit this, the seller has pulled both auctions ahead of the scheduled closed citing: "Nie było ofert kupna" (there were no bids). In fact, there were bids. It's possible that word got back to him about our little discussion here.

Thanks again for your post Michal. One for the good guys.

Cheers,
    Tony
    All thoughts and opinions expressed are those of my own and should not be mistaken for medical and/or legal advice.

Hi i bought this badge from a well known collector who sold this to me as an original.

Any ideas on its authenticity? I assumed given the wear on the thread on the tip exposing the bronze underneath that it was original. What do you think?

Rob

Hi Robert,

It looks OK to me.

Regards,
    Tony

Quote by A.J. Zawadzki View Post
    Hi Robert,

It looks OK to me.

Regards,
    Tony
    Thank you Tony

?

seems allright
    but would have to take closer more detailed photos...
    as the copies of insignias are very well made...and is very hard to tell the difference between good and bad

Quote by dorava View Post
    seems allright
    but would have to take closer more detailed photos...
    as the copies of insignias are very well made...and is very hard to tell the difference between good and bad
    Thanks Dorava im afraid thats as good as it gets on my camera . I actually posted up the wrong photos these ones are from a trusted source and im certain the badge is ok ill find the ones im uncertain about and put them up

Hi All

19th Supply Company of the 2nd Corps
    This is a very interstign and rare badge - I am sure it will attract a lot of bidders!
    Actually - I have never seen / hold it - looks like relativelly easy to copy?

What do You think?

A Polish WW2 badge for the 19th Supply Co. 2nd Corps on eBay (end time 19-Jun-10 08:03:41 BST)
    Attached Images Attached Images Auction items .. Good, Bad or Indifferent ?  Auction items .. Good, Bad or Indifferent ? 

Page 21 of 144 FirstFirst ... 11 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 31 71 121 ... LastLast