Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 63 of 144 FirstFirst ... 13 53 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 73 113 ... LastLast

Auction items .. Good, Bad or Indifferent ?

Article about: yes Gary this is correct all three samples are from England and not Middle East will seek additional photos of the Middle East

Default Re: Auction items .. Good, Bad or Indifferent ?

Simon, sorry to hear that. Don’t despair, as they say, live to fight another day . . .

Cheers,
    Tony
    All thoughts and opinions expressed are those of my own and should not be mistaken for medical and/or legal advice.

"Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday." - John Wayne

?

Tony,
    I am far from despairing I wasn't really convinced I wanted that badge. Mainly I concentrate on pre-WWII badges.
    I am sure that sooner or later, para badga will fall into my lap
    All tehe best to you
    Simon

Speaking of pre-war badges, here's a 10 Pułk Ułanów Litewskich-Białystok currently for sale. What's your opinion of it? Regards, T.

10 Pu
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Auction items .. Good, Bad or Indifferent ?   Auction items .. Good, Bad or Indifferent ?  

Auction items .. Good, Bad or Indifferent ?   Auction items .. Good, Bad or Indifferent ?  

All thoughts and opinions expressed are those of my own and should not be mistaken for medical and/or legal advice.

3mk
    ?

I've taken a long break from collecting, sorry I haven't been posting on the forum in a while but I'm ready to get back

I'm thinking about purchasing this Exile Cross of Valor, I think it is an original example made by Spink but Just want to make sure. Can anyone confirm that for me? Thanks!

Quote by A.J. Zawadzki View Post
    Speaking of pre-war badges, here's a 10 Pułk Ułanów Litewskich-Białystok currently for sale. What's your opinion of it? Regards, T.

10 Pu
    Hello!

I know 10PU badge very well aa think. This garrison was in Bialystok, in my family city In my opinion badge posted by Tony is 100% fake, sorry ;P

Best Regards
    Michal

Quote by MichalMag View Post
    Hello!

I know 10PU badge very well aa think. This garrison was in Bialystok, in my family city In my opinion badge posted by Tony is 100% fake, sorry ;P

Best Regards
    Michal

A pity but a beautifully crafted badge nonetheless...
    I collect, therefore I am.

Nothing in science can explain how consciousness arose from matter.

Quote by MichalMag View Post
    Hello!

Best Regards
    Michal
    Hi Michal, thanks for your assessment. And no need to apologize! We're on the same side with this one

Agreed with Stefan - a nicely crafted badge nonetheless.

Cheers,
    Tony

?

I second it 10 PU badge is a well crafted copy
    Simon

Gentlemen

I wonder if any of you had any views about this Dywizja Strzelcow Pieszych for sale on here on ebay It is supposed to be silver and made by Huguenin of Switzerland. The spinner is definately post war Polish isn't it? But what about the rest of the badge?
    Many thanks for your comments
    James
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Auction items .. Good, Bad or Indifferent ?   Auction items .. Good, Bad or Indifferent ?  

?

Quote by jamest8 View Post
    Gentlemen

I wonder if any of you had any views about this Dywizja Strzelcow Pieszych for sale on here on ebay It is supposed to be silver and made by Huguenin of Switzerland. The spinner is definately post war Polish isn't it? But what about the rest of the badge?
    Many thanks for your comments
    James
    It screams FAKE!

Page 63 of 144 FirstFirst ... 13 53 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 73 113 ... LastLast