Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 91 of 144 FirstFirst ... 41 81 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 101 141 ... LastLast

Auction items .. Good, Bad or Indifferent ?

Article about: yes Gary this is correct all three samples are from England and not Middle East will seek additional photos of the Middle East

?

I would say fair price for the beautiful item. I wish to add one to my own collection one day.

By the way, I would be very thankful for identification of below Cross of Valor:

This is considered the earliest British production KW. It was patterned on the French version by Arthus Bertrand. This one is in great condition and appears to be on its issue ribbon.

Regards,
    Tony
    All thoughts and opinions expressed are those of my own and should not be mistaken for medical and/or legal advice.

"Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday." - John Wayne

?

Thank you Tony, impressive knowledge.

?

Guys, what do you think about this flight engineers wing? Is it real thing?

Hallo,
    Again Your opinion will be very appreciated
    thx in advance

Auction items .. Good, Bad or Indifferent ?Auction items .. Good, Bad or Indifferent ?Auction items .. Good, Bad or Indifferent ?Auction items .. Good, Bad or Indifferent ?Auction items .. Good, Bad or Indifferent ?Auction items .. Good, Bad or Indifferent ?Auction items .. Good, Bad or Indifferent ?

I do not like it!

[QUOTE=Esco;1636704]Guys, what do you think about this flight engineers wing? Is it real thing?

?

For me this Bush Jacket itself looks ok, although in my opinion a put-together item. It is listed wrongly as Carpathian Lancers Regiment (Pułk Ułanów Karpackich), while in fact collar tabs indicate it is a 1st Railway Engineers Regiment (1 Batalion Saperów Kolejowych). In both cases 3 DSK patch looks out of place here.

Agreed. Neither item appears authentic. The badge is a copy, and the KD tunic a modern recreation using some genuine bits.

Regards,
    T.
    All thoughts and opinions expressed are those of my own and should not be mistaken for medical and/or legal advice.

"Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday." - John Wayne

THANK YOU VERY VERY MUCH, AGAIN... I visit few forums my life but this one is definetly the best of all!!!!

All the best
    A.

There is a stunning lot on ebay currently. I think the Pilot to whom it belonged was a bit of a collector ;-)

WW2 Medals Polish RAF Fighter | eBay

If anyone from the forum nabs it just for a particular item let me know, I really need some RAF Poland titles and a bullion PAF eagle

The Czechoslovakian Spink & Son pilots badge is just stunning, I wonder if it is numbered to this Polish pilot or he got it in a trade with a Czech friend....

Page 91 of 144 FirstFirst ... 41 81 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 101 141 ... LastLast