Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 94 of 144 FirstFirst ... 44 84 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 104 ... LastLast

Auction items .. Good, Bad or Indifferent ?

Article about: yes Gary this is correct all three samples are from England and not Middle East will seek additional photos of the Middle East

The "dead original" beret looks very odd to me. What's with the seam around the top!

?

Could be french made, but eagle looks like a bad copy to me.

How about those SBSK badges? The large one looks ok to me except the spinner. Small one looks like copy. What do you think?

Original Pair WWII Poland Polish 2nd Corps Tobruk Badge Maker Marked on Spinner | eBay

Both look OK to me. You're correct about the spinner, which is original equipment on the 3DSK badge.

Regards,
    Tony
    All thoughts and opinions expressed are those of my own and should not be mistaken for medical and/or legal advice.

"Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday." - John Wayne

Default jacket

Hallo,
    Your opinion about this item will be highly appreciated. Underground Army? Cannot find any source but looks very interesting ..

O.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Auction items .. Good, Bad or Indifferent ?   Auction items .. Good, Bad or Indifferent ?  

Auction items .. Good, Bad or Indifferent ?   Auction items .. Good, Bad or Indifferent ?  

Auction items .. Good, Bad or Indifferent ?   Auction items .. Good, Bad or Indifferent ?  

In one family from capital over 70 years, as per owners from time of Warsaw uprising.
    I could not resist
    Maybe its just a story....

?

Gentlemen,

I have recently purchased couple of PAF wings. They all look good to me, however before I'll detonate my credit card I would like to confirm if I am doing the right thing. Therefore your expert opinion will be highly appreciated here

Auction items .. Good, Bad or Indifferent ?Auction items .. Good, Bad or Indifferent ?Auction items .. Good, Bad or Indifferent ?Auction items .. Good, Bad or Indifferent ?Auction items .. Good, Bad or Indifferent ?Auction items .. Good, Bad or Indifferent ?Auction items .. Good, Bad or Indifferent ?Auction items .. Good, Bad or Indifferent ?

Hi Esco, there's no apparent problems with any of these. There has been talk that these minty Gaunts that regularly surface on market are post war restrikes. Nothing substantiated though. Either way, they are from genuine dies.

Regards,
    Tony
    All thoughts and opinions expressed are those of my own and should not be mistaken for medical and/or legal advice.

"Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday." - John Wayne

?

Thanks for quick reply Tony. You are a scholar and a gentleman.

Quote by A.J. Zawadzki View Post
    Hi Esco, there's no apparent problems with any of these. There has been talk that these minty Gaunts that regularly surface on market are post war restrikes. Nothing substantiated though. Either way, they are from genuine dies.

Regards,
    Tony
    although my knowledge on these J.R.Gaunt offerings is limited , a couple of shots of a similar bird that belonged to the 303 Squadron pilot as mentioned in a previous post. He came to the squadron late in the war flying Spitfires and served with it flying Mustangs until its disbandment in late 1946.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Auction items .. Good, Bad or Indifferent ?   Auction items .. Good, Bad or Indifferent ?  

Default Polish navy

Dear All,
    Would You give me some tips regarding this bush jacket? Awards are familiar to me but all together item have any chance to be original? Buttoms fix by pins and woolen thread from ribbons looks old english made.Thanks in advance for your kind and professional opinions.
    All the best

Page 94 of 144 FirstFirst ... 44 84 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 104 ... LastLast