Become our sponsor and display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bloody foreigners.

Article about: Great video & thanks for sharing - It is usually down to copyright issues why youtube block certain videos they have been taking it to extremes these past few months. Cheers for the alte

?

Default Bloody foreigners.

This video is "not available in my country", if it's about 303 squadron i've got to agree with you, i'm sick of hearing about British people moaning about Poles living in Britain, just remember 303 squadron and all the other brave Poles!.......
    It's a wasted trip baby. Nobody said nothing about locking horns with no Tigers.

I'm Spartacus, not really i'm Paul!...

?

Hi Gunny, yes it's about 303. The video has been banned in the UK and Ireland. I am inserting anotehr link ...

If it doesn't work you may wish to try the code below. Best, Kosa ;)

<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/ptijNcDanVw?hl=pl_PL&amp;version=3&amp;rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/ptijNcDanVw?hl=pl_PL&amp;version=3&amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Nice one!....
    It's a wasted trip baby. Nobody said nothing about locking horns with no Tigers.

I'm Spartacus, not really i'm Paul!...

?

I'm glad it worked out

?

Why would this be banned in your country? I don't understand . If these men fought for your country, how could they be denied the honor of the knowledge of their existence.

Semper Fi
    Phil

Thanks for the link

Eric
    [h=3]e plu·ri·bus u·num[/h]

Kosa:
    All thoughts and opinions expressed are those of my own and should not be mistaken for medical and/or legal advice.

"Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday." - John Wayne

Very strange that this vid is banned when I watched a program last year regarding there unique flying style and tactics,certainly a differant breed of pilot...........
    With Regards Jake.

?

Interesting programme guys.. thanks for showing.. Cheers Terry.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast