Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 24 of 30 FirstFirst ... 14 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... LastLast

Books

Article about: Hi all, My partial reference book list which I have limited to English language editions only. It is a mix of out-of-print and more recent — Cazalet, V.A., With Sikorski to Russia, Lon

?

Hello all, I ordered a promotional price of 28 zloty at the auction.

,,Semper Fidelis"-History of the Regiment of Armored Children of Lviv. Waldemar Handke - historian, archivist, dr hab. Prof. Summit Faculty of Humanities, Koszalin University of Technology.
    Book review:

First look, book SEMPER FIDELIS. The story of the regiment of armored "Children of Lviv" by Napoleon V.

Traditionally very solidly delivered position. Form B5, over 420 pages of text.
    The author describes the formation time of the "Lviv Children" branch, initially as an infantry formation and in the finale as the 6th Armored Regiment.

The second chapter of the book fills us with Piedimonte San Germano - preparation for the fight, a description of the six days of fighting ended with the capture of Piedimonte San Germano.

Chapter Three SEMPER FIDELIS presents the fate of the unit during the Italian campaign, ending with the Battle of Bologna.

The fourth chapter of the book deals with the very sad time of 1945 - 1947 when this unit was dissolved, and the soldiers ...

The author finishes the story by chapter five describing the emigration and return to the country of the unit soldiers.

A very extensive annex 1 draws attention - Biographical data of the soldiers of the Lviv 6th Armored Infantry Regiment 118 pages.

The book is supplemented by photographs - 63.

Book details
    Number of pages: 436
    Release Year: 2015
    ISBN: 9788378893745
    Cover Type: Hard
    Department: books
    Dimensions: 17 cm x 24 cm
    As I will have in hand I will show what is inside.
    Best wishes,Artur.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Books   Books  

Books  

?

A little photo of the book's content. Book of size and content. The best for me biographical notes and annexes. Some numbesr of crosses VM, KW,MCC and other medals.Illustrations, photos,maps.Best regards.Artur

Books   Books  

Books   Books  

Books   Books  

Books   Books  

Books  

?

Hello Everyone,
    I recently bought a book:,,Ułani Karpaccy"-History of Regiment,edited by Jan Bielatowicz,pages 568,ISBN:9788364452-77-2
    EAN:9788364452772,polish language.Publication date 2016.
    A book written on the basis of extensive archival material, records and eyewitness accounts, does not claim to be a record of the history of the regiment. The operations of the Regiment are strictly based on documents. Writing required a long correspondence and coordination, because of the dispersion of the members of the committee and its co-workers, has caused many difficulties. Paying attention to the extensive background of the Regiment lived and fought, in many cases we were unable to concentrate on the segregation of individual squadron and platoon operations, assuming that their collective effort and contribution contributed to the history of the regiment.
    Diagrams, maps, hardware lists, weapons, regimental registers,archive photos, list of broadcasts of VM and KW.No numbers MC crosses.Add photos.Best regards.Artur

Books   Books  

Books   Books  

Books   Books  

Books   Books  

?

Hello Everyone,
    Such a small publication about general Nikodemie Suliku.Autor: Filipow Krzysztof, Bialystok Army Museum, Bialystok 1996. ISBN: 83-86232-70-6.Pages 48.Secured chapters from the life of the general from birth to death.Education , the course of service Military in the Polish Second Republic,Polish Army, serving in the KOP, IX 1939, Vilnius period, in the Anders army.
    Add interesting foto.
    Best regards,
    Artur.

?

Fotos:

Books   Books  

Books   Books  

Books   Books  

Books   Books  

Just bought this book. Great value for PreWar Infantry badge collector. Author Zdzislaw Sawicki is known for great books. Book is in Polish only.

Books  

?

Quote by Wisnia View Post
    Hello Everyone,
    Such a small publication about general Nikodemie Suliku.Autor: Filipow Krzysztof, Bialystok Army Museum, Bialystok 1996. ISBN: 83-86232-70-6.Pages 48.Secured chapters from the life of the general from birth to death.Education , the course of service Military in the Polish Second Republic,Polish Army, serving in the KOP, IX 1939, Vilnius period, in the Anders army.
    Add interesting foto.
    Best regards,
    Artur.
    Hi Artur,

The publication is only 48 pages because there's very little information on general Nikodem Sulik. He was a very modest person. He didn't like publicity.

Cheers,
    Kosa

Hello Everyone,

Most will have read the book "First Kill" by Wladek Gnyś

Books

Now next month on the 2nd November 2017 a new book written by his son Stefan is to be published

Books

The cover of the new book on Wladek Gnyś

Books

The Author Stefan C Gnyś

I remember buying the first copy which I still have and I have ordered my copy of the new book already and look forward to reading it, if only with a magnifying glass now days.

Best wishes

Andrzej

?

Default On Warsaw Uprising

Hello everyone,

Just a line to introduce to you a very interesting and helpful publication on Warsaw Uprising, Mokotów Walczy by Eugeniusz Ajewski a.k.a Kotwa.

Eugeniusz Ajewski a.k.a Andrzej Morski "Kotwa" was in "Baszta” Regiment during Warsaw Uprising in 1944. He fought in Mokotów district.
    Mokotów Walczy comprehensively documents Warsaw Uprising in Mokotów district. The first and only edition is 7 volumes. Books published by National Association of “Baszta” Regiment Veterans.

Books

Books

Books

Books

Cheers,
    Kosa

?

Another valuable publication on Warsaw Uprisng in Mokotów, Warsaw The Fallen in Warsaw Uprising by Ryszard Łazarski.
    This book inlcudes names of "Baszta” Regiment casualties in Warsaw Uprising as well as descriptions of fighting. Ryszard Łazarski was in "Baszta” Regiment in Warsaw Uprisign. He fought in Mokotów district. After the fall of Warsaw Uprising he was a P.O.W in Stalag X B.

Books

Cheers,
    Kosa
    Last edited by kosa; 10-05-2017 at 04:03 PM.

Page 24 of 30 FirstFirst ... 14 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... LastLast