Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

Carpathian Lancer Collars

Article about: Gentlemen Your help please. And sorry about the rubbish pictures Here are two Carpathian Lancer collar badges. One silver (pre war silver mark??) with a repaired bottom lug and an ORs collar

Default Carpathian Lancer Collars

Gentlemen

Your help please. And sorry about the rubbish pictures

Here are two Carpathian Lancer collar badges. One silver (pre war silver mark??) with a repaired bottom lug and an ORs collar.

I'm sure that they are OK so my question is: what are they worth?

Comments welcome

Cheers

James
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Carpathian Lancer Collars   Carpathian Lancer Collars  

Attached Images Attached Images Carpathian Lancer Collars 

Default Re: Carpathian Lancer Collars

Hi James,

Both badges seem to look OK, although it’s difficult to be absolutely certain from the weak pictures, especially the obverse. A manual inspection would be necessary in any event. The mark is not pre-war as these badges did not exist before WW2. As to value, hard to say as they don’t come up for sale too often. But I’ll venture a stab that on a good day I could see these reaching $150 to $200 for the pair, even if not an exact match. Hope that’s of some help.

Regards,
    Tony
    All thoughts and opinions expressed are those of my own and should not be mistaken for medical and/or legal advice.

"Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday." - John Wayne