Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10 16 17 18 19 20

Cichociemni (Polish SOE)

Article about: Dear members, I just joined, my name is Gianluca Vernole, I write from Casamassima, a town in Puglia, Italy. My country holds the oldest military cemetery of the 2nd Polish Corps for 5 years

Quote by Gary J View Post
    A documentary on U-Tube concerning the Chicociemni ....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uopc...ature=youtu.be
    Thank you again Gary for posting this link. A surprisingly good documentary that gives rightful credit to the Poles for their substantial contribution to this aspect of the war effort, so often overlooked. There are some minor inconsequential errors in the use of archival footage, and they might have taken a little more time in learning the proper pronunciation of "Cichociemny", but that is just quibbling. Highly recommended viewing for all.

Cheers,
    Tony
    All thoughts and opinions expressed are those of my own and should not be mistaken for medical and/or legal advice.

"Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday." - John Wayne

Hello Everyone,

I just thought that I would post a photograph of the recipient of the Para Badge Numbered 0001 with Combat Wreath Numbered 1962

Cichociemni (Polish SOE)

Major pil P0195 Stanislaw Kostka Krzymowski

Best wishes

Andrzej

Hello Everyone,

I came across the following photographs and thought that I would share them with you :

Cichociemni (Polish SOE)

Standing on the right of picture Kapitan Stanisław Jankowski, Para Badge 0953, Combat Jump Wreath Nr : 1459

Cichociemni (Polish SOE)

Para Wings Legit Obverse

Cichociemni (Polish SOE)

Para Wings Legit Reverse

Cichociemni (Polish SOE)

Porucznik Czesław Trojanowski Para Badge Nr : 3168, Comba Jump Wreath Nr : 2003

Best wishes

Andrzej

First time I am seeing one of these legitymacji signed by Generals Kukiel and Kopanski.

Regards,
    Tony
    All thoughts and opinions expressed are those of my own and should not be mistaken for medical and/or legal advice.

"Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday." - John Wayne

TMZ
    ?

Does anyone know if there is a Marjan Wichtowski named as a Cichociemni?

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10 16 17 18 19 20