MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

Collar badge of the Pułk Ułanów Karpackich

Article about: I have come across this collar badge of the Regiment of Carpathian Ulans in a small lot of odd badges. It looks like a genuine item and not a modern copy, to me.What's your opinion, Panowie?

Default Collar badge of the Pułk Ułanów Karpackich

I have come across this collar badge of the Regiment of Carpathian Ulans in a small lot of odd badges. It looks like a genuine item and not a modern copy, to me.What's your opinion, Panowie? Thank you in acance for your advise!
    Attached Images Attached Images Collar badge of the Pułk Ułanów Karpackich  Collar badge of the Pułk Ułanów Karpackich 

no opinions whatever? it costed me peanuts, so I will be able to bear the news, should it be a repro! :-D

apparently there were several versions of this device. enclosed pics of good and one that is iffy !
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Collar badge of the Pułk Ułanów Karpackich  
    Attached Images Attached Images Collar badge of the Pułk Ułanów Karpackich  Collar badge of the Pułk Ułanów Karpackich